Saturday 17 August 2013

Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm


Nothing beats the feeling of kissably soft lips, and this Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm certainly keeps its promise of being 'nourishing, soothing and multi-tasking'. I was introduced to this little gem when I received it in a GlossyBox a couple of months back, and it's been my go-to lip care product ever since.

Made from 100% pure and natural ingredients, it's packed with antioxidants and omega fatty acids which keep your lips smooth and supple, keeping them hydrated long after you've applied it. It also has a subtle yet noticeable pink tint, which looks absolutely gorgeous on your lips, as well as having  yummy taste that's just like those Haribo cherry sweets!.

 


Another thing which I really love about this lip balm is that it doesn't leave your lips feeling too sticky. I almost always choose lipstick over gloss, for the very reason that I don't like anything that makes my hair stick to my lips, however this feels really light and still gives your lips a stunning sheen. It also works well dabbed over the top of pink lipstick, giving you the perfect pout.

A little goes a long way with this balm, so a 12.5ml tube will last you ages. I've had it for around 2 months and wear it almost every day, and there's hardly even an indent in the tube! The pretty floral packaging is absolutely beautiful too.



You can buy Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm (12.5ml) for £4.95 from feelunique.

What are your favourite lip care products? Do you recommend any other Figs and Rouge products?



 

3 comments:

  1. I love this too, I keep it on my desk at work... doesn't it smell amazing?! I do find it rather too sticky for my liking though!

    Rosie x

    everythingsrosieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It smells gorgeous! Ah that's a shame that you find it too sticky

    ReplyDelete