Tuesday 27 August 2013

Superdrug Shine Control Papers



These Shine Control Papers from Superdrug are an absolute godsend for me, as my skin is very oily. I've tried numerous blotting papers in the past, but none have proved as good as these.

The papers have a hint of translucent powder, and are excellent at absorbing excess oil and keeping greasiness under control. They're perfect in warm weather, or when you want to stay shine-free on a night out. They won't smudge or rub off your makeup either.


Perfect for popping in your bag, the papers will give your complexion a completely matte appearance. My only criticism is that they do tear easily during use, so sometimes you have to use a couple at a time. But as you can see, they really do mop up any oil on the surface of your skin!


At around £1 per pop for 65 sheets, I think these papers are a handbag essential. What are your favourite products for targeting shine?



6 comments:

  1. What a bargain! And it's great that they don't disturb your make up. Thanks for sharing, might have to give these a whirl! xx

    www.ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great, they keep my oily skin under control for hours! i've tried more expensive ones and they didn't do as good of a job as these xx

      Delete
  2. I need some of these! I cant ever find any anywhere! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound amazing! I don't have oily skin but I do sometimes get acne I'm sure they would be great for that too :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend that you give them a try :)

      Delete