Monday 2 September 2013

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray

 
As someone who straightens their hair almost every day, an essential hair product for me is a heat protector. I've tried many in the past, but found that most make my fine hair feel heavy and weighed down, not to mention making it look greasy. My hair can also look quite lacklustre, so anything that adds shine minus the residue is a bonus for me. This Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray from Paul Mitchell does all of this!
 
Incredibly lightweight, the super fine mist not only illuminates your locks, but also conditions and protects your hair at the same time. I blow dry my hair, then spritz this generously all over before I begin straightening. Even when sprayed near the roots, there's not a trace of product build-up.
 
The awapuhi extract is rich in lipids, so it hydrates and nourishes your hair, as well as making it softer or more manageable. My hair breaks easily, and since using this it has felt stronger and healthier, not to mention that gorgeous glossy sheen that this product creates. It smells absolutely gorgeous too, and has a lovely ginger scent that's not overpowering.
 
A 125ml can lasts ages too, so it definitely justifies being quite pricey. I'd recommend this product if you have fine, flat hair that can look dull, or if your tresses have become damaged/dry. You can buy  Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray for £15.16 here.
 
What are your essential hair products? Would you be tempted to give this a go?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment